Fuller Hall Reopening June 1, 2020
Summer Hours 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Weekdays (closed weekends)
Faculties Usage 50% Capacity for exercise purposes only
People 18 and older may use the facilities until further notice
- No parties, classes, group meetings or any social events at this time.
- No Children until further notice.
- As you enter and leave the building, wear face covering or something better if you have it. Consider wearing a face covering during your workout.
- If you are sick, stay home. If you have a temperature, stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home. If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing, stay home.
- Please use social distancing upon registering at the front desk and respect any patrons distance/personal space in any of the areas.
- Any meetings with employees must be scheduled ahead of time and must use face masks.
- No gathering in groups in any of the areas.
- Pre-plan your workout routine to avoid lingering/socializing with others.
- Limit items touched within the workout areas and sanitize with provided supplies when finished.
- No fans allowed in any of the workout areas.
- Cardio Room 6 people:
1. Use hand wash stations before and after
2. Please disinfect after usage by wiping down equipment that you used
- Weight room 6 people:
Same as Cardio Room
- Exercise bikes have been placed and spread out in the Sampson room and Game room, patrons using the equipment need to keep a 6-foot distance. Please clean up before and after yourself with the disinfectant placed by the equipment.
- Gym, no contact games allowed, all basketballs have been put away, 1 or 2 people may bring their own basketball just to shoot baskets. You may exercise in the gym using social distancing.
- Game room closed
- Racquetball courts closed
- Swimming pool closed until further notice
- All drinking fountains have been placed out of service, and patrons encouraged to bring their own water.
- Remember social distancing requirements in locker rooms.
- Wipe all handles and knobs before and after touching with provided disinfectant wipes.
Last modified: May 28, 2020