The City of Webster City’s Assistant to the City Manager/Deputy City Clerk is the Principal Administrative Assistant to the City Manager and department directors. Ann also provides a wide variety of administrative support and services to all city departments, city committees and the general public.
• Supports the City Clerk and fills in his/her absence
• Prepares the Council Meeting agendas
• Maintain City Council record of proceedings minute book
• Maintains a record of membership on all Council appointed Boards and Commissions
• Prepares reports, ordinances and resolutions
• Updates and assists in interpreting the City Code
• Assists City Clerk in the administration and conduct of municipal elections
• Research public records and provides information to the public and staff members concerning City Council actions as requested
Ann was born and raised in Webster City and has been with the City of Webster City for over 66 years. In her spare time, she enjoys walking and reading. Ann is also involved in her Church circle and in history group.