The City of Webster City is currently accepting applications for vacancies on the following Boards and Commissions:
- Park and Recreation Advisory Commission (1 vacancy)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (1 vacancy)
- City Planning and Zoning Commission (2 vacancies)
- Hotel/Motel Tax Board (1 vacancy) – WC Motels Representative, unexpired term
- Wilson Brewer Historic Park Committee (2 vacancies)
- Traffic Study Committee (2 vacancies) – 1 full term, 1 unexpired term
- Senior Citizens Advisory Board (3 vacancies)
- 1 full term, 1 unexpired term, 1 Park & Rec Director or Designee representative
- Airport Zoning Board of Adjustment (1 vacancy) remainder of term to 5/31/2023
- Airport Zoning Commission (1 vacancy) remainder of term to 5/31/2025
- Youth Advisory Commission (3 High School vacancies, 3 Middle School vacancies)
This application process is in an effort to ensure diversity and representation of our community. Applicants must be current residents of Webster City. These positions are voluntary and applications must be returned to the City Clerk’s Office by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 guidelines, City Hall is closed to the public, therefore applications can be returned by the due date by mail or put in the drop box on the West side of City Hall. They can also be emailed to City Clerk Karyl Bonjour at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to acquire an application, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 832-9141 or City Manager’s Office at 832-9151, 400 Second Street, Webster City, Iowa.
Last modified: April 22, 2020