In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Webster City is making the following changes effective immediately;
- City Hall will be closed to the public. All utility and other City payments may be made to the drop box located on the west side of City Hall.
- Fuller Hall will be closed at least until April 20th.
- All City operations, buildings and locations are also closed to the public. Please contact by phone or email your questions, issues or concerns.
- All City boards and commission meetings are canceled until further notice. Meetings may be scheduled to be held via phone or virtual meeting platform.
- All City staff work-related out of town travel is canceled.
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please contact:
Jeff Sheridan, City Manager at
515 832 9151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 16, 2020