The utility bill charges consist of:
- Miscellaneous Fees (i.e. taxes and penalties)
Customers receive utility bills every month. The city is divided into two sections.
- Cycle 1 is billed on the 15th of the month and is due the following month on the 10th.
- Cycle 2 is billed on the 25th of the month and is due the following month on the 20th.
If these dates fall on a weekend; the billing or due date will roll back to Friday if it falls on Sat. and rolls to Monday if the date falls on Sunday.
While the account is in their name, customers are responsible for all billings.
Utility bill payments can be made as follows:
- By mail to City of Webster city, PO BOX 217, Webster City 50595 (allow at least 3 days for delivery)
- At the utility counter inside City Hall
- At the drop box located in the driveway to the west of City Hall, between City Hall and City Hall Plaza
- Automatic clearing house payment (ACH) option - payments are automatically deducted from the customer's checking account on the due date. A form will need to be signed and a voided Check to be filled out at Utility Office for this service
- Online or by phone via Xpress bill pay. Online go to Webstercity.com and click on express bill pay, or call 515-832-9141 to pay over the phone. A 2.75% charge of the amount paid will be added at time of payment when using a Credit card or Debit Card. To pay by echeck there will be a .40 cent charge at time of payment.