Contact - Beth Chelesvig, Administrative Services Director
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The City of Webster City Administrative Services Department is responsible for carrying out all the activities essential to the effective administration of the personnel function.
These activities include:
- Administering all benefits
- Administering job classifications and compensations plans
- Assisting departments in the areas of recruitment, selection, placement, training, performance, and separation of employees
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal employment-related laws and regulations
- Maintaining centralized personnel records
- Participating in collective bargaining with employee unions and administering union contracts
- Coordinating claims process and overseeing risk management duties including workers compensation, property and liability insurance coverage for all city departments
- Completion and management of the City Manager’s budget
- Supervision of the Information Technology and Maintenance staff